It has been many years since ChristianBlog.Com has had strict home page display criteria.
With changes coming to the website in 2017 we are finding the need to put some additional criteria into the display of blogs on our home pages.
Effective October 22, 2016 the following requirements will be implemented in order to have your blogs displayed on both home pages.
- Blogger cannot have a free account. (meaning: you must be a PLUS or PRO account blogger)
- Blogger must have at least five (5) friends, not including the default Christianblog Account (@christianblog) or John B. Abela (@abelajohnb) accounts (meaning: making friends is important, as it results in higher blog views)
- Blogger must have a 1:1 ratio of blogs and blog comments. (meaning: if you have 200 blogs you must have at least 200 comments that you have posted)
- Blogger must have an avatar. (meaning: identification of bloggers results in higher blog views)
- Blog content must average 500 words. (meaning: no short one or two paragraph blogs)
- Limit of two blogs per blogger. (meaning: we want diversification of bloggers blogs)
These criteria are subject to change.