Greetings Christian Bloggers,
This is a brief overview of the changes made to the ChristianBlog.Com website and services over the course of January 2016, not including the unfortunate downtime and issues between the 26th and today.
January 28, 2016
- Plus and PRO bloggers are now able to activate a blog as a sponsored blog multiple times.
- Numerous character limitations have been drastically increased or removed all together.
- Remote API limits increased by 5000 queries per 24 hours.
January 26, 2016
January 23, 2016
- Pro Bloggers are able to add a personal website to their Social connections.
January 13, 2016
- The "Saved" feature is now available for Plus and Pro bloggers.
- Due to non-use, our "Intro" membership has been discontinued.
- After much consideration we have taken our ticket support system offline.
January 12, 2016
- The notification bar (top of website) will now auto display when on Prayer Needs when viewing via the notifications bar.
January 01, 2016
- Introduced a new Prayer Needs system.
- The notification bar (top of website) will now auto display when on the Wall when viewing the wall notifications page.
- The home page now displays an additional five most recently published blogs.
As always, you can stay up to date with changes to the website on our Website Updates page.
Thank you for your continued support of the ChristianBlog.Com Ministry!