Website Updates, July 16, 2017:
The follow updates have been made to the ChristianBlog.Com website over the last week.
- You will now receive a website notification if one of your blog comments are removed by the blog author.
- Resolved issue with IgnoreList not working on Community comments. Opps
- Resolved issue with the '*Number Of Blogs You Can Create Every 24 Hours*' validation.
- Fully removed the 'Approve Blog Comments' feature from the website. This feature was not used for the better part of 2017 by any of our bloggers. It was initial depreciated and now has reached End of Life.
- You will now get notifications for having blogs reach certain view totals (25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 25000, 50000, 75000, 100000)
- Resolved issues with the Notifications to make them perform better.
Features Pending Depreciation:
The following features are undergoing review for depreciation due to lack of use:
- Publish Later. Since initial release this feature has had zero uses.
- Private Chat. There have been under 20 total messages sent over the last 30 days and even less the previous 30 days.
We received two bug reports this week:
- One was that the friend to friend chatroom is not working in Safari.
- The second is that the IgnoreList is not working on some Mac browsers.
Both of these issues are not something we can resolve at this time as CBHQ does not have an Apple laptop to be able to test/fix these issues with. If anybody would like to bless us with one, we have one listed in our Amazon.Com Wishlist - you can buy it from there and it will ship directly to us - it would be a huge blessing for us, that is for sure.
This week we had one person send us a one-time donation, thank you!