Website Updates, July 26, 2017:
The follow updates have been made to the ChristianBlog.Com website over the last week.
- The 'Save' feature has returned (for the two people who regularly use it)
- Resolved an issue that caused curly quotes to cause text to not appear between them. Please, turn off curly quotes in Microsoft Word!!
- Added validation to the blog view counter to help prevent bots/crawlers/searcengines/etc from causing the blog view to increase. This is going to resolve in a decrease in blog view counts, but it will result in significantly more accurate blog view counts.
- 'Most Popular Viewing Times' is now available on dashboard. This was hinted at a few months ago and is now available. This information can seriously help you know when the perfect hours are to publish a blog to get the most views! And, as previously hinted at, this is a PRO membership only feature!
- Oh, lastly, there is a somewhat, admittedly annoying, little facebook icon/button on the bottom right of the website (except on mobile devices) that will allow you to directly contact us, via Facebook messenger, if you would like too. Highly experimental.
Features Pending Depreciation:
The following features are still undergoing review for depreciation due to lack of use. See our previous website update for further details. We are still accepting feedback.
- Publish Later.
- Private Chat.
This week we had one person send us a one-time donation, thank you!