Psalm 96:13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.
Psalm 39:5You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
even those who seem secure.
Our Lord gives us the strength to walk beyond our capacities. He calls us, reveals His plans for us and leads us to our destiny- a the place that is far beyond what we can think of. By Faith we are called to be the living testimonies of the God's Love for His people.
Romans 8:19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
1) God called Noah to walk beyond his own capacity to save the Human race from extinction.
2) God called Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Joseph to walk beyond their capacity to be the people of God. (Chosen people - Israelites)
3) God called Mosses, Joshua to walk beyond their capacity to lead the Israelites into the Land of Canaan (Promised land).
4) God called the Judges beyond their wisdom to lead the people of Isreal in the Wisdom of God. (Wisdom of God)
5) God called David beyond his capacity to be the King of Isreal,to rule the Kingdom of Israel with as Jerusalem the capital. (Zion - City of God)
6) God called Prophets (Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Micah) to walk beyond their capacity to prophesize the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Son of God)
7) God called His Disciples and Apostles to walk behind our Lord Jesus and to spread the Gospel all through the world. (Kingdom of Heaven)
8) God called each one of us to walk beyond our capacity (beyond death) to be the Church of God. (Bride in the New Jerusalem)
It is so amazing to see, though this whole account spans across thousands of years, across multiple people, the plan of God is getting executed so perfectly. It is the account which is written by the Love of God and the Faith of His people. It is an account written with hundreds of people's Pains, Suffering and Sacrifices. And, it is so amazing that we are called to be part of this perfect plan of God, to be the People of God. Though our account isso tiny in the whole history of life, but still God has given us the blessing to taste His goodness from every perspective. He has given us the blessing to be part of His account. (Book of life.)
John 17:24 Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
Good blog - well thought out.