John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. (NIV)
Adam and Eve failed in the walk with God and we all continue to fail, with some exceptions like Enoch who walked with God. Walking with God in His Holiness and Righteousness is not something that is possible for us sinners in this earthly journey. But through Jesus Christ His only Son, God has given the oppurtunity to walk with Him.
We dont have any idea about God, with our darkned heart try to imagine the way God might be. But when we look at Jesus Christ, we come to light and we get to know the real loving kindness, perfection and righteousness of God.
Walking along the foot steps of Jesus Christ,
- is to believe in Him and to trust in what He promised us. Confess with your Heart that Jesus Christ is the Lord and He died because of our sins, He is sinless.
- is to submit to the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ in our lives, by turning way from our own sinful ways.
- is to open our lives to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and water. Open our Hearts for the Holy Spirit and The Trinity to make the dwelling in our Heart.
- is to listen to His voice, the voice of Shepherd, not to lean to our own understandings but to really look for what Spirit is telling us to do in our life.
- is to understand that we are not alone in the war against the darkness. Jesus Christ and His legions of Angel armies are fighting for us in the Spiritual world.
- is to understand that the victory won on the cross, has the power over our sickness, sins and death.
- is to understand us that He came to save the world, and not to condemn the world.
- is to share the love of Christ with our neighbors, to bring in the light of Jesus into their lives.
Though there are storms, struggles, sickness, sin and death surrounding us in the life, being His flock and walking with Him makes it a calm, peaceful, faithfilled, love surrounded, hope filled and safe journey home along the green pasture and flowing water. But why does He love us and care for us so much, we dont know. But still it is His nature and His identity and Hisimage is to love, lead and care for us who believe in Him.
Christ Jesus help me with a listening heart and submissive spirit. In Jesus name. Amen.