Most of the time I dont have any problem recognizing my enemies. But
Most of the time I don’t have any problem recognizing my enemies.
But other times I do
So I did some careful research and reflection on my enemies.
Here’s what I found out:
MY ENEMY'S CHARACTER TRAITS ARE:
1. Deceitful (astute, beguiling, crafty, cunning, slick, sneaky, tricky)
2. Manipulating (con, scam, seduce, play me for a sucker)
3. Clever (shrewd, adept, adroit, brilliant, savvy, gifted, expert)
4. Hateful (bitter, despicable, detestable, foul, evil, vicious, harsh)
5. Intelligent (able, apt, imaginative, quick, perceptive, well-informed, reasonable)
6. Merciless (heartless, callus, cruel, inhumane, pitiless, unrelenting, unsympathetic)
MY ENEMY'S PURPOSE IS:
1. To keep me at odds with God
2. To destroy me (today and forever).
If separation from God is Eden’s Lesson # 1 then the following question is why?
Why is because I have an enemy who has nothing but contempt for me while pretending to be my friend.
(Reference: Bible—John 10:10a).
I don’t like being lied to.
I don’t appreciate being fooled. And
I don’t feel good about being manipulated.
I cannot imagine that anyone would feel differently.
The sad truth is though we have an enemy who fuels
Our disrespect and promotes
This enemy maneuvers us into supposing we’re free and independent and our life is our own.
It's a lie! We’re being scammed.
If we were seriously paying attention we’d get it.
This Lesson from the Garden of Eden is real.
We’re being played for a sucker?
Our enemy does its best to keep us distracted and confused.
Our enemy doesn't want to be recognized.
Our enemy will never give us peace.
Isn't this truth?
Published: Nov 19 2012 01:11:46pm