First of all, before presenting the following vision from GOD, would like to emphasis, nobody will know what is the date and the time that GOD come back, even Jesus Christ does not know. Kindly find the following sharing:
a) Jesus Christ predicted that we will be called to wake up when HE is near:
Matthew 25:1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.25:2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.25:3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:25:4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.25:5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.25:6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.25:7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.25:8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.25:9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.25:10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.25:11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.25:12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.25:13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
b) Paul also told us that though we do not know the exact time and day, we will feel the day is near:
Thessalonians 5:1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.5:2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.5:3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.5:4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.5:5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.5:6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.5:7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.5:8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.5:9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
c) The day is very very near, may be years ahead.
Kindly find the following sharing:
1) Luke 21:25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
- Comet Ison,Tetrad 2014,Sun eclipse 2015,Virgo Jupiter heavenly signs mentioned in Revelation 12 ..
2) Luke21:10Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
- Gaza, ISIS, Eastern Ulkraine, South Sea, Diaoyu Island, Syria, Thailand, Lybia
3) Luke21:11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Earthquake double in 2014
3) Luke21:11Andgreat earthquakesshall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
4)Luke21:11Andgreat earthquakesshall be in divers places, and famines, andpestilences;and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven
5) Matthew24:15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
google "abomination of desolation 2013"
6) Daniel9:27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
google "confirm the convenant 2009"
7) Rabbi Kaduri Note 2007 about Who is Messiah and return of Messiah is near
8) Rabbi Ben Samuel
Pray for all of us.
In Christ name.
Be alert. Be alert. Jesus Christ's era is near.
Though presenting so many negative things, as a Christian, we have faith, hope and love. GOD is love. GOD is the greatest love. We should be able to win this war and happily and joyfully with LORD in heaven for eternity. May GOD's blessings with all of us even when we face any adversity mentioned in the Bible. In Christ love. Amen!