New Avatar Personal stamp photo upload...

I'm as handy with the computer as I like to be, but a freind and brother 'Ped' showed concern for me and my blogs. He raised the concern that someone else could use my handle and the generic black and white image to take advantage of what we've built here. And I prayed for the Lord to select a photo as a narrower trademark on my blogs, even if I use another name or handle on another site. I asked the Lord to protect this photo as a personal stamp on my work or my work for the Lord that is. It's kind of curious. I wanted to upload another photo, but I'm led in heart by the Lord the one I chose, he chose is the only one the system accepted. It's a picture of a boy flying a kite in the horizon background. I like the double thought of being a morning dawn or a late afternoon play in the park. But I hadn't realize how dangerous was for someone to just jump in and start saying stuff in my name or the Lord in my name. So I just wanted to ask you for your prayers for this stamp photo. I tell you all this things because the source of my success is that I'm very simple and can make mountain out of any molehill in sometimes the bad sense but mostly in the positive sense. The album where I got this photo is called "Something to remeber the Lord by..." And certainly all creation beautiful as it is reminds me of the glory of Creator God. So keep me in your prayers. And when you see the photo of the boy flying the contest, you can think its 95% its me. The other 5% I leave in the hands of God. May you be blessed. Amen. thbg

@tohimbeglory
Francisco J Zubia @tohimbeglory ·

This kind of blog just tell you how really simple I am really. I just wonder what God is upto with all this business. May it all be to the praise of his glory. Amen.

thbg

@allforhim
Andrea Lynn @allforhim ·

I am really glad to have a picture to associate with you, and I love the picture. I appreciate your simplicity.

Blessings!

Andrea

@luckyone
Andrew Luckhaupt @luckyone ·

thbg,

from one simplton to another, I get you man. lol.

anywhere between milk and meat, may the Lord continue to infuse Himself into your writings.

God bless you Bro.

Be blessed, because you have blessed!

L1

p.s. welcome to cb ghostwriter lol

@tohimbeglory
Francisco J Zubia @tohimbeglory ·

Thank you brothers and sisters for your kind fellowship in this matter. I love hearing from an old freind and rejoice in making a new one. Please pray earnestly that the Lord continues to reveal his understanding to us. We need his word so much and we've grow to get deperate for it. Please pray for me and with me for this matter. I would appreciate that so very much. May God blesses you. Amen.

thbg

Ps. "As a deer pants for brooks of water so much the same my soul pants for you O' God..." Amen

Do not include honorifics.

Support ChristianBlog.Com

ChristianBlog.Com is a Christian ministry that requires financial support, just like any other Christian ministry.

If you have found this blog to be something that has touched you, we invite you to financially support our ministry with a one-time donation!

Recent Blogs By Francisco J Zubia

© ChristianBlog.Com 2019 Global Policies