1. Description of Service.
We are a web publishing service and optional hosting service (the "Service").
2. Personal information.
- Personal Information Storage
- The Service asks for some personal information when you register (sign up) including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Account Activity Storage
- The Service servers automatically record information about your use of the service, such as when you access the Service and account activity. This type of automated record information may be associated with your account.
- Mobile Data Storage
- The Service my record your phone number if you enable features related to your account and your phone number, such as send a text message, photos, or SMS. Your phone number may be associated with your account or, if you do not have an account, with some other similar account identification method. We often generate this account identification based on your device and hardware identification, so if you change your device or hardware, you will have to re-associate this new device or hardware with your account before we can authenticate you.
- Payment Data Storage
- The Service my record your payment data if you provided it for services. All payment data is encrypted using local, state, federal, and international laws, and our encryption probably exceeds the requirements.
- Third-Party Data Storage
- The Service my record information about your account that are necessary for third party sharing to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out.
- Third-Party Data Sharing
- The Service my record information about your account, your ip address, your browser, and another collectable information, which is shared with select Third-Party services to help us provide a better experience, and to improve the quality of our services.
- The Service saves cookies, a small file containing a string of characters that contains information about the Service and you, to your computer. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Affiliated sites
- We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent back to us in order to deliver the service. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- We offer some of our services in the form of links that enables us to keep track information. We use this information to improve the quality of our technology, customize content and advertising, and to help us provide a better experience, and to improve the quality of our services.
3. Content information.
- Personal Content Storage
- The Service stores and maintains your account information and copies of all of your publications and comments, including drafts, and anything marked private, and anything you mark as 'remove/delete', in order to provide the service and meet local, state, federal, and international, legal requirements.
- User communications
- When you send messages or other communication within the Service to other members of the Services, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, improve our services, and to abide by local, state, federal, and international laws.
- Encrypted Content
- The Service uses advanced cryptographic methods to help ensure private content is secure. Unfortunately we live in a world such as is that one can never provide 100% assurance of security.
- Post Account Deletion
- If you terminate your account, we will remove all posts from public view. Because of the way we maintain our Service, residual copies of your profile information and other information associated with your account may remain on back-up media. Additionally, any content published in a public manner will be indexed by search engines (google, bing, yahoo, etc) and the Service has no control over that nor what they display on their websites or share with their partners.
The Service processes and stores personal information on our primary servers in the United States of America. In some cases, we process and store personal information on servers outside the United States of America in order to improve our services, to help us provide a better experience, to improve the quality of our services, and to abide by local, state, federal, and international laws.
5. Purposes of Use.
The Service may use and/or share personal and stored data for the reasons listed above, as well as the following, but not limited to, reasons:
- Providing Service
- Providing our products and services to users.
- Providing information for advertising and/or advertisement purposes. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users use a specific service we provide, who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Auditing, Research and Analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Service Stability
- Ensuring the technical and ongoing functionality of our Service.
- Lawful Use
- Ensuring compliancy to local, state, federal, and international laws.
- Lawful Requests
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Service, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Policy Enforcement
- Ensuring complication with the global policies of the Service
- Service Growth
- For the developing of new services.
- Transfer of Ownership
- If the Service becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets.
6. Compliancy & Changes.
The Service regularly reviews our services to ensure both they and our members are in compliance with this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. If changes are made that we consider to be significant, we will provide a prominent notice on our website.